Home / Info / News / Bells / History / Archives / Articles / Peals / Quarters / Gallery / Links / Sitemap / Members

Bells

Photo of a bell Photo: Bell


The peal of six bells were erected by public supscription in 1892.
They were cast by Mears and Stainbank Whitechapel foundry, London.

The bells were retuned and rehung with new fittings in a new bellframe
for the Millenium by Hayward Mills Associates of Nottingham.

 

Further Details of the Bells
Photos of the Bells
Go back to Homepage